Here’s what I’ve learned in 3 months
1. Now I understand the names of colored pencils in English and Chinese, when someone asks me to pass them, also, I can ask
to give me a pencil of a certain color.
2. I communicate with my friends in two languages, while we construct houses and castles of colorful figures – square, rectangular,
3. I can ask why my friend is happy or sad, when i see on his face sadness or smile.
4. I can ask to add more broccoli or other vegetables to my plate at the dinner table, and understand if someone asks me to pass
more strawberries, other berries or fruits for the dessert.
5. I can draw a lion or a horse if I am asked and I can ask to draw an animal, a fish, a bird or an insect for me.
6. I can show my country on the world map, say its name, also I can ask my friends to show their country and ask its name.
7. I can choose and show ice cream or snacks in a café. Also, I easily understand if a waiter offers snacks or drinks.
8. My friends and I love to watch and share movies and cartoons about nature – forest and jungle, volcanoes, seas, lakes, etc.
9. Also, I can borrow and give toys during the games. I can ask for a toy and I can give a toy if I am asked for.
I’ve learned to talk and write on all these topics in Chinese and English in 3 months.
I’ve learned 9 books by Words Pictures Learn&Draw just in 3 months
Language learning method
The company Words Pictures – Leand & Draw offers a method of learning English and Chinese with immediate result.
The method is completely safe and unites children, without requiring them to have abilities above the average.
The essence of the method lies in the fact that the child writes by his hand in a tracing book,
according to the prescriptions.
This is the most effective and fastest way to learn languages and memorise them permanently.
It’s as easy to learn to write as it’s easy to hug your mom, as to run to meet parents, as to sit on dad’s shoulders, as to get out of
the chair or to raise your hand, as to throw a ball or to jump on your feet, as to take mommy’s and daddy’s hands.
Because exercise is encouraged by the brain.
Why is exercise encouraged by the brain?
Because a person immediately sees the result.
Why does a person immediately see the result?
Because the motor centers of the brain control movement and coordination of movements and are the largest part of the brain,
more than any other center of the brain.
How can the fact that motor centers are the largest part of the brain help us in real life?
It helps a child to learn to crawl, cuddle, run, jump, sit, write.
A child is 5 years old. If he/she wants to run, he/she gets up and runs. So thanks to the motor centers of the brain, the result is
Also, the motor centers of the brain immediately reward the child – “Here I got up and ran! – So cool!»
Which schools and universities use this method?
This method is widely used in top 10 most prestigious, private schools in the United States for children.
The method is also used in the following universities:
Stanford University, Harvard University, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Columbia University, Princeton University,
This is how teachers from Harvard University explain the method:
Development of Very Good Memory helps remember any language quickly and permanently.Very Good Memory is created when
a child writes by hand in a tracing book.
And, ability of clear, neat writing, increases the speed, quality and volume of language memorization, as well as the number of
places in the brain for its storage.
1. Memory is created due to the growth of new processes of neurons.
2. Very Good Memory is created from a large number of processes of neurons and is stored in different areas of the brain by
interconnecting the processes of neurons
of each of the areas of the brain with each other. There are more than 10 areas of the brain are working in synergy, when a child
writes by hand.
3. A large number of neuronal processes and larger length of them occur due to the intensive blood supply of neurons. When a
child writes by hand, the blood flow
increases in 2.5 times..
4. Handwriting activates 3 different brain centres – the Frontal, Associative and Motor.
5. What are the areas of the brain responsible for creating Very Good Memory when a child writes?
Here is a short list:
– several parts of the brain are responsible for the position of the fingers, palm and wrist for the correct pencil girth;
– several parts of the brain are responsible for the correct position of the wrist and hand in the air during writing and moving of
– a part of the brain is responsible for vision;
– a part of the brain is responsible for hearing;
– a part of the brain is responsible for speech (if you pay attention, you can see how children move their lips and tongue, as they
pronounce letters and words);
– several parts of the brain are responsible for sensory motor activation;
– several parts of the brain are responsible for the correct position of the shoulders, back and legs;
– several parts of the brain are responsible for motor coordination;
– several parts of the brain are responsible for penmanship and the beauty of writing;
– several parts of the brain are responsible for planning the writing of letters, words, sentences.
6. There is a connection between brain centres and their areas when the child writes, which is called Neural Network architecture.
The Neural Network architecture is responsible for:
– meaningful action;
– a meaningful plan of action;
– a meaningful planning of the content of movements;
– a meaningful representation of letters, words, sentences;
– strategic meaning of words and sentences;
– abstract meaning of words.
A tracing book is the only way to create such a large Neural Network architecture that in the end
creates Very Good Memory.
How to sit when you write
The method of tracing words requires you to sit in the right position. You should sit with a straight back without bending, rest your
elbows on the table, hold the notebook with your left hand if you’re right-handed or with your right hand if you’re left-handed. Do not
forget to hold a pencil in correct position and write English letters and Chinese characters carefully, placing a notebook on the table
at an angle of 20°.
Sit with a straight back without bending
Hold the notebook by a hand and place the notebook on the table at an angle of 20°
The age to start learning a language
The best age to start learning a new language is from 6 to 12 years, because at this age the new neural connections easily
develop the memory about the language. It is guaranteed that the child immediately remembers what he or she has learned.
For example, if a child starts learning a language at the age of 6, then by the age of 9, he or she will be fluent in English and
Chinese. It will take only 3 years to learn both languages.
We recommend to start learning languages by the method of tracing at the age of 3-8 years. It increases the number of languages
that might be learned. For example, it is possible that a child can speak 3 or 4 languages by the age of 12.
For example, if a child begins to trace words at the age of 3 years, the child will be able to write neatly in copybooks by 6 years,
and he or she will speak 3 or 4 languages by 12. .
If a child traces neatly, it increases the speed, quality and volume of language memorization, as well as the ability to keep it in the
You can learn 9 books by Words Pictures Learn&Draw in 3 months